A traditional taste of Dorset
If you are looking for a taste of local Dorset produce, or just looking for a well-stocked local off licence, then you are looking for Chalbury Food & Wine.
From our handy locations in Weymouth we welcome both locals and holidaymakers, as well as many who travel just to sample our wide range of locally produced food and beverages.
We have an extensive range of scrumpy ciders, real ales and wines to suit all tastes, and can even supply some by the barrel. We have a traditional delicatessen offering cheeses, pies, cakes and so much more. We even supply Calor gas in a range of sizes for those camping or caravanning in the area.
- Friendly, personal service from our cheerful staff
- Wide range of local produce and wellknown brands
- Well stocked off licence offering cider, beers, wines and spirits
- Scrumpy Cider from the barrel
- Traditional delicatessen
- Butane and propane gas for camping and caravanning
- Fresh bread and cakes delivered daily from Sargent Buns
- 24hour cash machine
We have free offroad parking and are accessible for camper vans
More than just a local off licence
Whether you are looking for the brands you know or something a bit different, we have drinks for all tastes and all occasions.
We pride ourselves in being able to sell Ales and ciders from almost all Dorset producers and if we don’t just ask and we will try to stock it.
We also have a wide stock of chilled lagers, wines and spirits with nearly 100 miniature spirits being sold from our town centre shop.
Wonderful wine, celebrated cider
- We offer a huge wine range with fantastic offers all year round
- Over 100 real ales from Dorset and surrounding counties
- Large miniature display, great for small gifts
- Great range of champagnes
- Very famous cider collection, serving from the barrel or big names
- Party and glass hire service